cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order delivery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When a sales order is created and if the delivery date in line item is entered after the end of factory calendar, system throws an error message. Similarly i wanted to have a valiadation of system to throw a error message for the delivery date entered in header - Req.Deli date. I just wanted to know whether the same can be done by standard configuration or not , if yes then where to set it up.

Reply would be greatly appreciated..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

For information "Req.Deli date" is propose automatically through following setting:

In VOV8 do check propose deliv.date it will automatically propose current date as delivery date

And it also consider "lead time in days"--- that mean if you mention any value in this field, it will add the same.

Any doubts do let me know

Hope this will help you.

Regards

AJC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJC,

Thanks for your reply and iam aware of this , but want to know whether is there any way of standard validation for Req.Deli date as this is the requirement. I know to do this by a enhancement , but want to know by standard config is it possible or not.

Also i found the message class as V1 and message number as 86 , but not sure where to add as the same cannot be added to OVAH.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhakar,

Still I can not understand what is your actual requirement, will you explain in details with example what you want to achieve.

Also i found the message class as V1 and message number as 86 , but not sure where to add as the same cannot be added to OVAH.

I have checked in IDES, in OVAH you can convert the message no.86 Warning(W) to Error(E)

Is this your requirement???  Do let me know.

Regards

AJC

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can configure the same at Shipping Point Level in Enterprise structure.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked and could not find. Could you please explain in detail where to config.