cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency not determined in return billing doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to create a return billing document and the currency is not being determined in the document header. In the sales order the currency is there.

Has anyone seen something like this?

Regards.

Adriano Cardoso

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found out the error by my own efforts. It was a wrong formula in copy control between billing doc and sales order in the first step.

Sorry to take your time.

I'm closing the thread accordingly.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adriano,

Thanks for your post!

Few questions which might help our learning:

1. Are you refereing to RE order and RE billing document? & copy control thereof?

2. Which field exactly, in which you have set the formula? and t-code?

3. What was the need to have a routine, it seems to be straight forward, the currency

from CMR (SP) to Sales order to Billing document.

To be more specific: from CMR (SP) to Sales order, at item level to Billing document, at header level

Message was edited by: Type Writer, font in blue colour

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Sorry, I will clarify.

1) Copy control between billing document created by the sale process, and the return sales order.

2) I have set the formula in the VBAP field on SPRO --> Sales Distribution --> Sales --> Maintain copy control, then selected the combinatio of our Z documents there.

3) I don´t know what happened exactly, but when I assign the standard formula 153 and go through the whole return process eventually the currency ends up blank in the return billing document header.

I hope it helps.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adriano,

If you don't mind,can you tell ,in which T.Code ,you have maintained 153 Routine and where exactly you have maintained it I mean in Header Level or Item Level .

How you have solved your Issue ?

Side Comment : your Comments is so help full to our learners .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra!

I don't mind at all.

The tcode is VTAA, and I maintained it on item level.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you don't mind ,can you share screen shot regarding this issue and also some inputs.

Side Comment : Can you explain your business process on this, how they are running .

Thanks,

Naren