cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meaning of the following fields Mseg-dmbtr Mseg-menge Vbrp-Fkimg Vbrp-Wavwr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi at all,

For a program that I developing I want to know the meaning of the following field:

Mseg-dmbtr

Mseg-menge

Vbrp-Fkimg

Vbrp-Wavwr

Someone can you help me ??

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

the wavwr contains the costs in document currency of the invoice (vbrp) item.

The source for the field is originated in the pricing.

You can assign to a pricing condition the subtotal B - which means to carry over the condition value to komp-wavwr (pricing item) - from there it should flow to the invoice item.

Best Regards

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Robert, thank you,

but for the other field do you know something?

former_member193464
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Tony,
               MSEG-DMBTR is amount in local currency and MSEG-MENGE quantity...
basically it stores the  the amount of GR (MIGO) done for a PO ... when you do a GR for a PO  a GR document is created which stores all the information of that GR like movement type(whether its a GR or reverse GR), amount of GR done , total quantity of GR done etc etc.., this document record is stored in MSEG.hope this helps..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Maverick,

I understand, but if for example I want to compare the cost of good recived for example this

Mseg-dmbtr  2,20 eur

Mseg-menge 100

with the cost on invoice, the correct field that I have to consider are (for the invoice) this

Vbrp-Fkimg

Vbrp-Wavwr

is correct?

former_member193464
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,
     The invoice quantity and amount is stored in EKBE table .... it basically contains the PO history like its GR, its invoice ....  so if for a PO you want to compare the goods received and goods invoiced you need to check these two tables....
I do not have clear idea on VBRP fields(and i dont want to confuse you)..... may be someone else can explain better on those fields...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the answers,

I have one last question on my enviroment of test I have

in the table Mseg some position with the field

Mseg-dmbtr = 0 or Mseg-menge=0

Is possible or is an error, and if is possible what is the meaning?

Thanks

former_member193464
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi tony,
           Yes it is possible, it is more of a functional perspective , and i think your MM functional can tell you more on that .... but based on the material on the PO the material type has a configuration which defaultly is valuated and quantity , but it can be set to non valuated where the dmbtr will always be 0 and same for quantity .... even if the config is not in the material type you can set it in PO , if you go to the line item (in some tab, i dont remember that) you can see a checkbox type GR non valuated if you tick this for that line item the GR would be done as a non valuated even if material type is valuated..... hope this helps..