cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem JDK and NWDS 7.01.05

anibal_alonso
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, I am having a problem with NWDS 7.1.05. I have installed jdk 1.4.2_17. In my WebDynpro project, I use a library project with .jar in JDK 1.5 version. I need to use them. I have also installed jdk 1.5. If I set the NWDS with jdk 1.5 (Windows -> Preferences -> Installed JREs), when I compile, it gives the following error:

[javac] ERROR: class file has wrong version 49.0, should be 48.0

[javac] ERROR: Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.

[javac] ERROR: import fr.opensagres.xdocreport.template.formatter.FieldsMetadata;

If I go to Compiler -> JDK Compliance -> Compiler compliance level = 1.4 and does not appear 1.5.

I tried to use the JDK version 1.4, and then I get the following error when using the. jar library project:

The project was not built since its classpath is incomplete. Can not find the class file for java.lang.Enum. Fix the classpath then try rebuilding this project.

This compilation unit references the missing type Indirectly java.lang.Enum (Typically some required class file is referencing a type outside the classpath)

What I can do? ? I can use the JDK 1.5 with NWDS 7.1.05? thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

jdk1.5 is required for nwds7.1

anibal_alonso
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sorry I mean the version 7.01.05 ...

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then it should be jdk1.4

anibal_alonso
Explorer
0 Kudos

But, I can not use jdk 1.5?

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, cannot

anibal_alonso
Explorer
0 Kudos

So, I can not use a library project with a jar containing up to 1.4 jdk?

Answers (0)