cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN issue for TAXIIN and TAXINJ

0 Kudos

My client is having six plants out of which for 5 CIN is implemented and they are using TAXINJ, now they want TAXINN for 6th plant with STO processes like Inter company etc. I have done the required configiration but IV document is not getting posted for accounting.

Required u r comments weather both TAXINJ and TAXIIN can we use at a same time for two different company code and plant ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is a good requirement but the Tax procedure is Company code Specific but not Plant Specific.

TAXINJ can be used both as Formula based and condition based but

TAXINN is only condition based.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Will you explain in where we can make tax-procedure company code specific.I mean in SAP where we need to do setting for the same.

Regards

AJC

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

my correction, it is Country specific.i actually mean to tell that we cannot use two Tax procedures for the same comapny code.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambarish,

Required u r comments weather both TAXINJ and TAXIIN can we use at a same time for two different company code and plant ?

As per my understanding for the above question answer is NO, you can not both TAXINJ and TAXIIN can we use at a same time for two different company code and plant.

For your information Tax-procedure would be country specific.

Regards

AJC