cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down-payment against WBS referencing PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I created a PO and then posted a down-payment against that PO using F-47(I gave the WBS element field also in it).

Now, I want to see the down payments made in this specific project.

I saw reports CJI3, S_ALR87013536 but none of them is showing me the documents posted of down payments.

Kindly let me know why I could not see them in the above reports OR any other reports which could show me the required data.

Which PS table stores data relevant to WBS> PO: down payments?

Thanks & Regards

Manas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member1009083
Contributor

Hi,

Go to CJI3, go to Extras - Select Value Types - Choose Value Type 12 [ Down Payment as Operating Expense], there you will be able to get Down Payment

Regards

Diptadhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We can access through  CJI3, go to Extras - Select Value Types - Choose Value Type 12 [ Down Payment as Operating Expense], there you will be able to get Down Payment.

Along with this , use other value types for in depth report analysis in down payments transactions.

58 :Down payment Request

61 Down Payments

6A pllanned Down Payments.

58Down Payment
  Requests
61Down Payments
6APlanned Down Payments
Former Member
0 Kudos

try S_ALR_87013575

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Drill down CJI3 report. You should be able to get it.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wish I could but CJI3 is not showing me that entry.

Afterall, down payment is an advance which I have given to vendor referencing PO and it should not be considered as an actual posting because it is an FI entry. Also, it does not check my budget during posting of down payment. So, why should it be reflected in CJI3?

Kindly clear.

Regards

Manas

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In CJI3, go to "Extras->Set value type" and chose value type -12.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When u r creating PO that time it self budget will be checked(if budget present then only u can create PO).with that reference PO,FI guy will give down payment with in the PO budget limit.So no need of budget check while down payment.

If am wrong SAP gurus pls correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Agree with you. This is the same what I am willing to know in my earlier reply that CJI3 contains actuals which is shown in S_ALR_ ..558 report. Down payment is not the part of project actuals , it is a direct FI posting.  I would like to add an example to attract more clarification from experts;

PO was made of 5 L (commitment)

Down payment 2 L

GRN made of 5L (Actual and that is reflected in CJI3)

Then why should CJI3 contain the posting of down payment of 2L within project actuals?As, it is nowhere linked with my project budget.

regards

manas

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manas,

Refer to my previous reply.

Amaresh Makal wrote:

In CJI3, go to "Extras->Set value type" and chose value type -12.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal

Did you try, changing value type to 12?

Regards,

Amaresh Makal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Amaresh.

I tried it and found it useful. But I want a report that not only show be the down payment against WBS but also a report which could show me the yet to be receivables against WBS.

For. Ex. I have made a down-payment of 1000 USD  against 4 different materials of single PO and vendor has supplied me 3 materials amounting 700 USD against WBS and material/s of 300 USD is yet to be received against WBS.he above

How can I get the report/Which report to be used for the above mentioned scenario.?

Regards

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Any pointers on the same?

Regards

Manas