cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete Logon Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

In our BO4 SP2 solution we have setup the mobility servers, and can access webi's from an iPad.

We use SAP Authentication, and have SSO in our Universe connections.

SNC have been applied to the BW system, and the SAP tab in the Authentication area in CMC.

WEBI works fine, we can schedule and everything - but if we do not have an active login session on the server, we get an "Incomplete Login Data" error when refreshing the WEBI's.

I can see in ST22 in BW that a " " eg. blank user is being parsed to the system.

I assume that I need to maintain something in order to get the SSO in place for mobility as well.

Under the mobile server, I can find some properties files - but I fail to find proper documentation on this.

Hope you can help

Andreas Madsen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

we have a similar problem. We configured SAP Authentication plugin on BI 4.0 for SSO towards a SAP BW environment.

This configuration works for webi reports based on OLAP connections. Our matter is that when there are .unx universe connections, the "incomplete Login Data" message appears.

If user is logged in BO system, report refresh without problem. Have you checked if your situation is related with mobility or with the use of .unx connections?

I'm looking for a solution too .