cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming / outgoing goods for production orders without Sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the problem that I can for production orders without a customer order to make a goods receipt. I use the MB31 for the receipt of goods, the movement type 101 If I want to enter a storage location where it will be removed when you confirm me and the material is recorded in any storage location. In the material document "Goods receipt for account assignment" is. I want to put the material in the production of stock and do not use. I also have a customer order. I produce only for the stock What should I do? Where could be a setting error?

Thanks

Maik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a production order without reference (CO07). Therefore no discounting. If I want to make a goods receipt takes (ME31) the system entered not the storage location. In the material document can be seen in the register account assignment reference to the production order.

Please look in the appendix. Thank you.

Maik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I finished material without a customer order. The material has to be booked into the warehouse. this does not work. it is a goods receipt possible but there is no was not because the entered storage location is not taken. it is account assignment to the production order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maik,

The posting of a production order is dependent upon how the production order was created.

How did you create the production order?  If the order was created with/reference to a sales order, then you may not receive against generic stock.  You must close this order, and recreate a new production order that is not account-assigned.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a production order without reference (CO07). Therefore no discounting. If I want to make a goods receipt takes (ME31) the system entered not the storage location. In the material document can be seen in the register account assignment reference to the production order.

Please look in the appendix. Thank you.

Maik

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understood your requirement correctly, you want to restrict in such a way that if sale order is not there, stock should not be made available.  If this is what your requirement is, then consider configuring Make To Order process.  Search the forum for detailed documentation.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I finished material without a customer order. The material has to be booked into the warehouse. this does not work. it is a goods receipt possible but there is no was not because the entered storage location is not taken. it is account assignment to the production order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maik,

Therefore no discounting.

I don't know the meaning of this.  We are talking about manufacturing, not selling.

Why wouldn't you create your Production order with CO01; using an order type that is not account-assigned?

Best regards,

DB49