cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing account determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

in VKOA, I have condition table 1-5, 503-523, I try to analyze one billing document F2, so how do I know which condition table it is using for account determination? in condition analysis, it only list the condition type. pls help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Siva,

Best way forward would be to read the theory related to Account determination.

It seems, you are currently "mixing up" Pricing and Account determination.

In VF03, Environment>Account determination analysis>Revenue accounts can give you the condition table that was "valid".

The basic idea is as follows:

In the sales order there are amounts (e.g. 200USD price or PR00, 10USD- discount or K004). These amounts are posted to certain accounts.

To which account the price etc. should posted, is determined by Account determination configuration (condition technique).

On the other hand VKOA is similar to VK11, in VKOA one can maintain the condition records.

For more clarity please read the theory!

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, I want to know how tax account is determined in SD billing, I have twoi output tax account, now SD billing pick up wrong tax account,

in account determination analysis, there is nothing refered to tax account, in billing item, I know the account key and tax code, in VK11 also no tax account, how the wrong tax account comes from?

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

tax account you will check the accounting document level ,

go to vf02 or vf03 here click on accounting document , then its comes one popup here click on  first accounting document , here you check he tax account and price

here only it will up dated ,

this account will maintain  4.7 version at TAX CODE LEVEL Tat FV11 level , and tax account maintain at ftxp, obyc level ,

in taxinn level you maintain at VK11 , tax key assign at V/08 level , at OBYC level based on tax key  here you maintain the tax account pl check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

I think you have posted two queries within the same post, Hope that your first post relating to identification of Condition Table for account determination is clarified, Which in case you can review in your system and can get back to us for further doubts, else confirm for the closure of this thread

Regards

Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you analyse account determination , for revenue accounts

you have this option View , click on that to know the table name

Regards

Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

in VF03, if I click analysis button, the "view" icon is greyed out, how to analyze?

also I know pricing procedure is ZVV1, can it be used to anlyze which condition table ?