Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

uploading extension fields data from legacy system in clm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Please help me to find a solution for this scenario:

I have one CSV file, which contains Master Agreement ids and Extension fields data.

for Ex:

MA ID

Z_Field_1

Z_Field_2

Z_Field_3

Z_Field_4

Test MSA 1

A1

B1

C1

D1

Test MSA 2

A2

B2

C2

D2

I should read this file to fetch MA ID (Master Agreement ID) and get associated Master Agreement object reference. Then update the extension fields data with the values mentioned above in the table (A1,B1.. etc)

To achieve this we need to a screen, where we attach this file and click on upload. And once we click on upload it should trigger some event, which will execute my script to update the extension fields data.

my question here is: how to design that screen and where should i write my script? please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

If I understand correctly, you want to populate some extensions fields that are on the MA. To do this, I would start with MA import template. You can get a copy of the template from Setup page > Import area. This will be a csv file. Open the file and add the extension fields IDs as new columns at the end. You should then be able to import the file. There is no scripting needed for this.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vikram

Answers (0)