cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date is after the end of Factory Calendar XX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While creating a sales order user is getting the error message: "Date is after the end of factory calendar XX". When I  checked with the client, I was told that the current factory calendar XX is discontinued after this year and a new factory calendar ZZ is being used from next year onwards. Hence  the orders with the date in the 2013 are having this issue

I would like to know what are the areas in SD that are assigned to a factory calendar, so that I can change them to a new calendar

Apprecaite your inputs

Thanks,

Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nagaret20
Explorer
0 Kudos

Error :

Date 04.01.2024 is after the end of factory calendar A4

Analysis

1. Tcode SCAL

2. Choose factory calendar A4

Here we see, A4 has already been set as Valid from 2002 Valid to 2030. Then why does the error appear?

Analysis Further

1. Double click on the A4 line. You will come to screen "Display Factory Calendar: Details"

2. Here check if [special rules] available

3. If exist then click on [Special Rule] button

4. You will come to screen 'Factory Calendar: Special Rules"

Scroll down till end page.

Here you will see that end date 31.12.2023 that is why the error message appeared.

Solution Steps

click on [create]

since this A4 is Invoice dates 10, 20 and last day of the month.

(Invoice dates: 10. / 20. and last day of the month)

then you have to manually add lines and manually calculate the dates

Example:

Enter Special Rule dialog box

From Date : 01.01.2024

To Date : 10.01.2024

Workday : mark it

Text : 10.01.2024

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can check in sales org. and shipping point.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Siva for your reply. I am not a SD person, so could you please provide me the T-codes

Thanks,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Tcode for Sales Org definition is OVX5 and for Shipping point is OVXD, if that is what you are looking for.

Thanks,

Vikas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

I checked the mentioned T-codes and the factory calendar is assigned. Anywhere else need to be assigned?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Yes, for Plant (OX10) and also incase you are maintaining customer calendars in customer master (XD02), general data - >unloading point tab....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

I checked in the customer master and factory calendar is not mainatined. Though it is also not mainatined in the development system I am able to create a SO without any errors. Am I missing anything?

Thanks,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Customer master calendar is not mandatory...i mentioned it incase you were using this functionality for determining schedule line dates....but as mentioned by you, you dont use this....

So for SD only three places are there for maintaining calendars, sales org, shipping point and plant.

Thanks,

Vikas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

where do we assign the calendar to pick the Requested delivery date in the SO?

Thanks,

Sai