cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how FB70 & FBV0 are conflict with VK11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GRC experts,

As per GRC statdnard rule set, VK11 is getting conflicts with FB70 & FBVO. I would like to know is there any chance to adjust the price maintained in VK11 in transaction FB70 & FBV0. Pl note that FB70 & FBV0 are pure manual posting transactions and not linked to SD integration transactions.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

What is the risk ID and what description it is having? I think changing pricing and creating customer invoice is a SOD violation. Someone may intentionally change the pricing to low and create a customer invoice before anyone knows it.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabita,

Risk ID is S01109H01 & S01109J01 and description is User able to perform an unauthorized  sales price adjustment and apply these unauthorized prices to a customer invoice.

can you please describe in bit detail with some exapmle??

Thanks is advance.

Regards,

Rakesh Lahoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I have already given you an example. Suppose User XYZ has authorization to change pricing conditions. He conveniently changes it and makes it much low, in order to benifit one of its customers in whom he has vested interest.

The customer will get goods worth 10 lac in 5 lac for example. Is this not a business risk?

If both transactions are in seperate hands, then changing pricing can't help any aquintance of the changer. As the same time, the customer invoicing person can't adjust the price.

I hope it clarifies.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabita,

Thanks for your reply.

However, my consern here is that FB70 & FBV0 are pure manual posting transactions and not linked to SD integration transactions.

In this case, how the unauthorized price change through VK11 will reflect in FB70/FBV0??

Regards,

Rakesh Lahoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I understand what you are saying. These two tcodes have manual posting, yet there should be some reference to Sales Order or other documents, which will varify the amount entered in the invoicing and the line items.

I am not a functional person, may be a SAP FI consultant can help you on this.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sabita,

Your answer was really helpful. Will try to get some input from FI consultant as well on this.

Regards,

Rakesh Lahoti