cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System cancel RFC destination SM_DR3CLNT100_TMW, Call TR40_CREATE_PRETRANSPORT: Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We have an error with ChaRM, Solution Manager.

The issue is that a Change Document has been marked as "In QAS", however the Transport of Copies is not being created.

This change document has two transports assigned to it.

One of the transports is being copied (TOC) and exported successfully.  The other transport is not.

The error we are getting is:

System cancel RFC destination SM_DR3CLNT100_TMW, Call TR40_CREATE_PRETRANSPORT: Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible.

Message no. /TMWFLOW/TRACK_N107

Any suggestions?????

I have not come across this error before.  It's also weird that only specific change documents are doing this (we have 20 in QAS and it's doing this for 3 (all assigned to the same project).

Please help!! 

Shaun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RFC SM_DR3CLNT100_TMW both conneciton test, authoisation test working for this RFC?

please do check the sap notes Note 1596072 - Test transport does not trigger a before-export method,

Regards,

Jansi

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

It definitely didn't have anything to do with the RFC.

In the end, I was able to manually create the Transport of Copies via the Task List.

I also noticed the TOC's were being created, however they were not being released for some reason.  I had to release these manually and then everything worked.

Not sure why but everything is ok now.

Thanks

Shaun

Answers (0)