Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD ICCO SPCO CROK- unable to process this step

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am getting this status for the lot. Now, i have referred to gogle and forums but i am unable to solve this. Please guide on this basis. I tried but still donot understand how to clear this particular status/lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is your problem?

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi aditya,

We are trying to implement a check in qa32 , which we have successfully done also. the check is if there exist any lot wihtout any usage decision then first we have to do the UD for the same , only then i can do the ud for next lot. It is happening nicely till this moment when system shows this status. What we are doing is we are going and manually clearing the lot with UD and stock posting. But this status does not allow me do any change. I just want to remove in from the list of pending lots in qa32. How can i do the same. for this reason i am unable to clear my present lot.

Moreover what i checked is when i am going and doing rejecttion for the lot and postin gthe quantity to return delivery the lot is getting processed.but then on refresing it i get this status

what to do?

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please help me on this...

former_member222014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sen,

Did you implemented any enhancement for the check required?..if so check with your developer..

In standard, once UD is done and stock is posted, then status should be 'SPCO' should be assigned to the lot. But in your case its not showing.Check other Lots which are processed succesfully.

Nag

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

HI all,

The first and the for most thing is i did the same thing with a new created material and it happened very nicely. So if the enhancement was a problem then it would have done the same thing. But it got posted nicely. its happening for 2 materials. Actually it is not a production issue. I am mapping the scenario in implementation phase. Now there are some observations i saw. For the material that was posted succesfully when i did rejection and posted the stock in return delivery 122 happened in background. This stock got added in inorder stock in mmbe. But for those two materials it is showing as stock provided to vendor in mmbe. Is this the reason?

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi NK,

I have done this scenario before also with the same material an that time the status of system was- UD   ICCO SPCO CROK STUP

So the differenc si STUP i guess. I believe the error is becaus of this. Check the screenshot of the data that i did few days ago with successful result. but now the same material shows the error.

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

NAG KRISH,

you were absolutely right... we are using the exit

EXIT_SAPMQEVA_007. This is making the problem. I took two codes ..ud codes .. r and r11.. now i included both and tested ..the error came for both.. then i removed for r11 it started working very fine.....

But then this exit was applied to fulfill the business scenario of that if any rejection happens an automatic mail will be sent to supplier...then how do we full fill that issue?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you might be a tad confused.  It sounds as if the system is operating as it should.  The status lights you referred to vary depending on what is selected on in the "Ref. field monitor" box on the bottom of the QA32/33 selection screen.  Since you haven't told us what choice was made in that, we can't say that your status lights are correct or incorrect.

Status CROK is that the cert has been confirmed.  If it wasn't CROK you shouldn't be able to do a UD to start with.

Also, since you have a user exit in play and you seem to have identified the problem as a difference between R and R11 UD codes, I would focus on the exit.

I guess my question is exactly what is the problem?  It sounds like the issue is strictly the status colors in the monitor field.  Unless I missed something.

In your very first post, the system status of the lot showed that you didn't complete the stock postings.  Is that the problem?  If it is, it could be that for your two UD codes are not set up the same.  One has an automatic stock posting set up on it and the other doesn't.  But you might want to be careful of "fixing" that.  Usually a business as multiple Reject UD codes because each code is meant to do something different.  One reject code might automatically post all the material to blocked stock for the user.  Another might require the user to manually post the stock quantities in the stock posting screen.  This could very well be the difference you are seeing between these two codes.

FF

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Got the problem.. it was because of the exit i have used. Now the processing is happening successfully. I am closing the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CROK means certificate receipt must be confirmed.

Go to inspection lot UD change mode, In Edit menu->Confirm Receipt of certificate.

Regards

Vivek

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

my process is designed in such a way that i have to first confirm the certificate only then i can put the UD code else it will display a status error as confoirmation cert missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

During GRN if certificate received confirmed as YES then still during UD , certificate missing (CTCM) then every time you have to change the status as CROK to do the UD.

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

yes...thats exactly what i am doing......  in gr  there is tab which asks recieve certificate and i do yes....... then in qa32 edit tab i click on certificate confirm to change the code crok..... but still the error persist for a specific two three marterials.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Check the material document number of the lot.

or apply note number 837305

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Even check the same in QVM2 it will show all those insp lot for which the UD is done bt stock movement is still pending.

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep,

I checked in qvm2 and it showed only those lots which required UD to be done. In my case there is nothing left ...cuz ud has been done stock piosting is getting done only the status STUP is not comming.

any suggestion on this....

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep,

Since i donot have the access ... just wanted to ask what exactly is this note number.....

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have attached the screen shot for the same. My question is when i just give the UD code in qa32 and press enter lot status changes to UD from REL...is it a normal scenario... does it happen everytime... or its  a result of some config change.. moreover when ideally you do a ud and reject a lot... what should be a status? does it come in red or green... what i meant is after you do UD and stock posting the traffic monitor gets green and on refreshing the lot umber goes away as it is processed....but in my case its staying..... screen shot last at last....

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Yes this is config related issue or some time client requirement, standard is if during GR certificate receipt selected as YES then this confirm receipt of ceriticate is not mandatory during UD.

Check SPRO setting in QM-->QM in logistic-->QM in procurement-->Define key for certificate processing-->Certificate type--> Check control without certificate combo box

Note 837305 - Inspection lot stock cannot be cleared

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The stock is getting added to on order stock.

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I checked the note. That note deals with issue regarding to transfer posting. In my case there is no transfer posting involved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Check the setting which i mentioned above

Check SPRO setting in QM-->QM in logistic-->QM in procurement-->Define key for certificate processing-->Certificate type--> Check control without certificate combo box

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Which option do i select... i mean there are so many of them?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Check certificate for each PO item check box

Check control without certificate combo box- Warning

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

It snot working still.. the same result... there is one thing i noticed..... when i do accept there is no problem.... but when i do reject only then the problem is coming... is it have to do anything with R as rejection code. May be i have done some config settings which is affecting it.... what do u say... well i am checking...

Former Member
0 Kudos

During GRN if certificate received confirmed as YES then during UD , certificate missing (CTCM) will not appear but confirmed as NO then every time you have to change the status as CROK to do the UD.

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I found out one area and scenario... Like in my previous post i told u that when i accept the lot the same lot is not showed in "select all inspection lots"... but in rejection it shows in spite of UD and stock posting done.. now this time i did the rejection with different code R11. Please note.. i did the rejection in the same way ..the only thing  i changed was the ud code.... and it worked very fine....

What do you think about this observation.. where can i start looking into the configs...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please check the UD selective set setting in QS51

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

hi checked...

could not find any single difference

check the screenshot... any other place to look into other than qs51..?

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sen

Please clarify you problem in detail. The screesshot is showing that you have acivated the User Status Prfile to that particualr inspection type  which provents " No stock posting before usage Decision"

I could understand you problem because everthing has been done to this lot.

UD- Usage decision has been made

ICCO- All inspection chars completed

SPCO- Stock posting completed

CROK- Certificate receipt is ok

You cannot process any lot after UD.

Why you want to process that lot?????

Manish

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

The only thing is that when we reject and accept a lot and save it , the traffic light shows green color after the lot is processed. But here it stays in red in color... why is it not processing in green? Now i have been using the same material and vendor , everything same.

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi manish,

Right now i did a rejection nicely without any problem. But the material was different. I went and saw the QM tab view... its settingd ..all same... then what might be the reason?