cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 BRF+ Access request modification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can I modify the Access request details with BRF+ rules beyond the approvals and notifications?

In detail I would like to be able to change for example default roles which would be included in the request based on the type of the request or user details.

And additionally I would really like to be able to control all the values in the request based on the user selection, user details and request type for example.

Simple example:

User creates a change request -> System checks the user details, for example user group from SU01 or Department via LDAP -> System determines the Business process or set of default roles and populates the access request form

Thanks in advance for your help!

Br

Petteri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have not tried it. However, I believe you can do it.

Just try to modify the custom initiator you are using as of now and try to populate the fields of your desire with the wanted values.

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal

Thanks for your reply!

So you think it would be the best option to change the initiator?

So would you think that it would be better to have it all done on the function module side or could there be an ability in the BRF+ itself to make the modifications to the request?

I was thinking that it would be ideal even in a routing rule to have those kind of actions on the side for example a simple rule like in the screenshot to determine the values and have an action or something else to return the values to the form:

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I would go with initiator/routing rule modifications.

Regards,

Faisal