cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT on Basic Price + customs duty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

we are designing pricing procedure, where VAT is to be calculated on basic price + Customs duty. BASB condition type is taking base price as basic price only.

What settings are required so that BASB will calculate VAT on basic price + customs duty.

I have searched enough on net but not getting clear reply. Please be specific , where i need to edit/add condition type i.e. in tax procedure or pricing procedure?

Thanks a lot in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member201758
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use this forum "Internationalization and Unicode" for CIN related threads.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think i can not do it without writing routine....anyone who has implemented this scenario without writing routine for BASB for this?

former_member213924
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are using condition for custom value and now you want to add your PB00/PBXX + condition value and on total value you want to calculate tax.

Add condition of custom value to your pricing procedure before condition NAVS using M/08, tick on manual, don't use any subtotal. Try after making this adjustment to your pricing procedure and confirm with your findings.

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i assign 363 in the calculation type of VAT condition, system is taking 0% VAT condition value automatic even if we have maintained records in fv11...so it did not work.

For BASB also give 363 in your tax procedure and try

Regards

Kailas Ugale

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try with 4 or 6 in subtotals field of custom duty in mm pricing procedure and 363 in the calculation type for the VAT condition in tax procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i assign 363 in the calculation type of VAT condition, system is taking 0% VAT condition value automatic even if we have maintained records in fv11...so it did not work.

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i am sorry you have to maintain 363 in Bas type. . you may also have to maintain 370 or 371 in cal type depending on set off or not

363 alters the value of kwert with the values from KZIW6 nd 4 of ekpo