cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer profitability report

Former Member
0 Kudos

in SD, is there any way to show in Nov, how much is the sales reveue , cost and margin by customer? for example customer A has three three invoices, so I expect system to show the total rev, cost and margin for customer A in 2012, Nov

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are no standard reports because the definition of these items vary by business. Also COPA should be used for profitability analysis instead of SD. In SD you'd have to look at the pricing conditions to figure out these values and this is very inefficient for reporting.

If form some reason COPA is not available then a custom info structure may be set up based on your specific needs. It'd be more efficient to capture this information as it's posted instead of after the fact (which is how COPA works, by the way).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

JP Sir is absolutely right, as per your requirement you need to develop a"ZREPORT".

For this you need to convey the logic of this report to your ABPER and tell them to consider VBRK and KONV Table.

Any doubts do let me know

Hope this will help you

Regards

AJC

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

MCTA is helpful to some Extent.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found one billing document for customer 1200010, but MCTA show no data, how to resolve?

if we use Z report, which is the table for cost of sales by customer, sales qty by customer, revenue by customer, margin by customer?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FYI, standard SIS infostructure will not cater FI related data, which are fetched from accounting document.

Further,

Fields in ReportHow to get it

cost of sales by customer

You might need to have a cost condition type, like VPRS or EK01 in your pricing and have relevant subtotal like B - Carry over value to KOMP-WAVWR (cost) against it. So, as KOMP-WAVWR = VBAP-WAVWR, use the value from there in your report.

sales qty by customer

You can get this from material document involved in Goods Issue. Table MSEG

revenue by customer

You can get this from accounting doc. Table use account key for revence for fetching revenue relevant data in yoor report.
margin by customer You might need to calculate this in your pricing procedure for billing and have relevant subtotal like 6 - Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI6. 6 -  So, as KOMP-KZWI6 = VBAP-KZWI6, use the value from there in your report.

Discussion this with your client and get relevant processing pre-requisite to process the report.

Regards, JP

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Siva,

As I know there is no standard report to cater as this

sales revenue , cost and margin by customer

So, you might have to go for 'Z' Report for your requirement.

Regards, JP