cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking a Test Print of the Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can somebody tell me how do I take a test print of the invoice once the billing document is created. I tried going to the VF01,create a billing document and when I entered all the data, it says "No billing document created". Then I executed the transaction VF03,I found a billing document which has the output type as print out. But I don't find any way to take a test print. Please help me.

Thanks,

John.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

pls dont enter manually .maintainrd in copy control from delivery to billing documents

Rewards point it helps

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

See if you can get in touch wtih some basis person. may be you need an authorisation for certain documents for taking a printout.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John

Go to VF02 and give the billing document number (do not press enter on the initial screen)

instead go to billing document from title menu and select "issue"

a small output window is displayed........select the suitable condition type in it and press print.

Hope it helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI JOhn,

Go to VF02/VF03 and then enter the main screen. Go to Main Menu, Billing Document and select Output type and then execute to print.

To do this you need to have a OUtput type assigned to the billing document. This you acn see thr Go TO - Header - Output - in the status select the output type with Green Light. This is waht is active Output Type for the Billing document

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using the t-code VF02/VF03

On the main screen itself follow the following path:

Billing document-Issue output-screen.

Next select the output type and execute.

In case printer option is selected, uncheck the boxes for print immeditely and release.

Regards,

Gauravjit

Reward points if the solution is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It says "No Authorization for Printing in Sales Organization xxx".What to do?