cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebates processing - error "No Correction due to value change”.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have encountered  the following error after upgrading from 4.7 to ECC.

We have an rebate agreement 12345 whcih was created in old system in jan 2011  with valid date from 01.01.2012  To 31.12.2012. We now wanted to create settlement for the rebate agreement 12345 .

Note :

Some of the rebate condition types like Z120 were with value of 0.2000  per kg created on 01/01/2012  and in middle of the year the value was changed to 0.1900 per kg in USD . 

For some of the conditions the value was zero and later on added with 0.2500 USD  per kg .

We now executed VBOF for the above rebate agreement   and some of  the invoices were shown with error " No correction due to value chnage " .we haved checked SAP note : 1023925,388112,456458,75778 and 105681 .

We have checked the inovices and the most recent condition values not updated in the billing document for the condition type - Z120. Also , noticed some of the invoices got updated with the new values but still reports with  error " No correction due to value change "

We need to settle the rebate agreemnt by end of 31/12/2012 . I am looking for suggestions/solutions for this issue . Please help me on this issue .

Thanks and regards

Veera

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in my experience the message "No correction due to value change" is always caused by custom pricing formulas OR by change of customizing of pricing procedure.

The modification suggested by SAP note 456458 fixes the pricing conditions of the billing documents, so custom pricing formulas do not change net or tax value.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you able to see values in

- Sales Volume or

- Verfication level.

If yes, please verify, whether they are correct?

If they are correct, then why you need to run TCode VBOF

Else, refer SAP Note 1498158 - Error "No Correction due to value change" when updating rebate agreement using transaction VBOF.

It states any changes to pricing, can result in inconsistency of the report SDBONT06 or TCode VBOF.

Before applying any changes, check & study all implication in your sandbox.

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales volume is " ZERO" but i am able to see Verfication level. Also , i confirm again that no chnages done to pricing procedure , Condition types  and Price related User exits   and  Routines

Regards

Veera

Message was edited by: veera pursala

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried executing settlement.

Regards, JP