Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I have an requirement from customer , the requirement is as given below :

1. Create sales order – ZOR (Item category TAS)-->PR generated after saving order-->PO is created with reference to PR -->Now customer wanted an delivery- ZTP  to be created with reference to PO  with Vendor as the plant ( PO Type – NB )-->Shipment to be created -->PGI to be done --> ZF2 Customer invoice to be created  with reference to delivery :

Note : this is more or less similar to the third party process . I need to set up this process by 15th dec 2012 .

Please let me know the configuration steps and master data requirements to implement the above process .

Looking forward to your inputs, suggestions and solution to enable me to complete/deliver on time .

Thanks and regarsd

Veera

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Veera,

Note : this is more or less similar to the third party process . I need to set up this process by 15th dec 2012 .

Please let me know the configuration steps and master data requirements to implement the above process .

???? Thanks for letting me know your deadline.  Although, I am not sure what you would have me do with this information......

I suggest you start with SAP's 'Best Practices' scenarios for third party sales; and then modify to fit the exceptions called out in the project's business requirements.  There are two standard scenarios available, one which includes shipping notifications, and one that does not use shipping notifications.  These docs are free and publicly available on SAP's web site.

http://help.sap.com/saap/sap_bp/BBLibrary/HTML/107_ERP606_EN_IN.htm

http://help.sap.com/saap/sap_bp/BBLibrary/HTML/114_ERP606_EN_IN.htm

Best Regards,

DB49

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Veera

For me, it sounds more like a stock transfer. As you are having vendor plant maintained in your system.

How to do that?

Search, analysis and configure system based on STO process.

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP ,

This is not an stock Transfer process . This  is third party sales process . The SAP standard process has the following steps

Create sales order(Item category TAS)--> P.R generated after saving orderà P.O with reference to P.R à Goods Receipts –>MIGO à Invoice receipts ->MIRO -->Invoice to customer is created with reference to sales order

Trust above is in order and look forward to your inputs .

Thanks and regards

Veera

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
SD TransactionMM TransactionCustomer TransactionVendor (in SAP)Transaction

i) ME21N

Create a PO for procurement of goods

1. VA01

Create Third Party Sales Order with

- Item Cat: TAS (billing relevance as F - Order-related billing doc. - status according to invoice qty)

- Sch Line: CS

In background you get PR generated automatically.

This you will create based on request PO i) recieved from your customer.

1. a Optional

Use ME53N to view the generated PR.

2. ME21N

Create PO with reference or by adopting the PR.1 a

And you send this to your vendor.

A. VA01

Vendor creates Sales Order based on your PO 2

Where

- you will be the Sold-to party &

- your customer as Ship-to Party

B. VL01N

Create a delivery with reference to sales order A created

3. MIGO(Optional)

You create this with reference to PO 2.

You do statistical GR. Just for reporting purpose.

ii) MIGO

PR of goods with reference to PO i).

C.VL02N

Accordingly will PGI goods for delivery B.

D. VF01

They will create Invoice for delivered C. goods to your customer. And send that invaoice to you

4. MIRO

You do a invoice receipt(IR) for the invoice D recieved from your vendor.

5. VF01

Now you create invoice with reference to Sales order 1 for the transaction.

Which you go to raise it to your customer.

Here billing relevance maintained in item cat TAS plays a major role. As soon as, IR is done, automatically your Sales order will reflect in billing due list VF04.

iii) MIRO

They do invoice receipt for your invoice 5.

Please analysis the grid above and let us know where you want change in Third Party Sales.

Else, if shipping notofication is the concern, the follow the links provided DogBoy49.

Regards, JP