SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Correction I can't see all invoices.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anyone know why in bill correction of CRM, i can't see all invoices. but i see all invoices in Billing Overview or in transaction CIC0 ERP. 

Where configure this i need work with last invoice but i cant see?

Example:

In Interaction Center "Bill Correction" only i can see 20 invoices.

But in ECC CIC0-->Display Installation-->Billing Period. Select Tab Document, I can see all invoices.

Where I can configure or missing so you can bring all invoices for correction?

Thank for your Help

Baruc Ahedo.

6 REPLIES 6

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

baruc:

firstly, it isn't a good idea to bring all invoices into CRM bill correction - that will affect performance.

To address the number, go to IMG Utilities> Billing> Process execution> Maintain Bill Correction Control.  there the number of print documents is set for remote call.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi William,

Thanks for the help , certainly not appropriate for the performance query all Invoices from CRM.

I already did the settings in:

SAP Utilities -> Contract Billing -> Billing Execution -> Maintain Correction Control Bill

But in Interaction Center CRM, all continuous same, only i see 20 invoices, a range of very old, i can't see recently invoices.

This integration is indeed between SAP CRM 702 and SAP ECC 605.

Do you have any idea why i can't see the last invoices?

Regards.

0 Kudos

Baruc

We just had a similar problem, and found we needed to change a parameter in a CRM table  - CRMC_IUICOVBC_PR. We used SM30 to make the change to our custom profile within that table.

Hope this helps

Regards

Astrid

0 Kudos

Astrid,

Thanks for your help , I've already done the setting to increase max. number to 50 invoices and I can see all of them, but if I want to see only the last 3 invoices, I modify the max. number to 3, but still can't see them. I continuos seeing 3 old invoices.

Do you have any idea?

Thank you...

Regards

Baruc

0 Kudos

Hi Baruc

Maybe it's a sorting issue, given you are seeing the oldest and not the newest.  We didn't have that problem - it was the older ones that were missing.

Cheers

Astrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Does Anyone know where to configure that only the selected invoice is corrected, because at this moment it deletes all previous invoices and create them again, but if any of these documents have related interests the process is incomplete.

regards.