Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create travel expenses (ESS and PR05)

damien_crowe2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with incorrect amounts in creating travel expenses in PR05 and on ESS. I've posted this in the ABAP forum as I think its more an ABAP issue than Portal/ESS.

In PR05, when you clicked on "Per Diem Accommodation" it added an additional destination incorrectly. After making a change in the user exit I got the correct amount.

On ESS when I click on Create Expense Report and enter the same details as on PR05 and click "Save Draft" it calculates the correct amount. When I send it for review the amount changes and I get the same incorrect amount that i got on PR05. I suspect its adding the same additional destination as PR05 did. However, I can't find any ABAP changes/ enhancements on ESS. I've tried debugging but with no luck.

Can anyone tell me what component I should be looking at? Or has anyone come across this before?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP has provided standard components for travle expenses which can be enhanced.

You can find all the related components in package  PTRM_WEB_UI and PTRM_WEB_POWL.

For the issue mentioned above you might want to look at FITE_VC_RECEIPTS and supply function of the corresponding note.

Thanks

damien_crowe2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Banu. I found an enhancement in FITE_VC_GENERAL_DATA which is in the package PTRM_WEB_UI

Answers (0)