cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shop on behalf of

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are using SRM 7.0 and client wants shop on behalf functionality.

I have maintained the Requester attribute in org structure. But stilll when i go purchasing tab in portal and create the shopping cart, field shop on behalf is displaying and it is in grey. when check for user using F4, but no values returned. Am i missing something

Ex. Buyer1 - is the purchaser and i have assigned value Emply1(employee) in the Requester attribute of Buyer1. The role for Buyer1 has operational procurement. Am i still missing any configuration. please let me know..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please share your PPOSA_BBP attribute list for the Buyer1 where you have assignment Requistioner attribute? In there you have to maintain User Org ID or requester name? such as Emply1?

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh, i have assigned the user id of employee to the buyer. Even her when i do F4, it says no value and then i have to populate manualy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the screen shot. Please refer the link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/84/a7e3389870c05ce10000000a114084/content.htmwhich explain how you can define attribute. Here is the snap shot of defining Requester attribute for Shop on behalf of. You have to define US+User ID in order to search the user for Shop on behalf of.

Hope this will help.

Thank you

Ritesh

REQUESTER

Goods recipient

Example value: See definition

Indicates the organizational units or users for which this employee can create shopping carts, and so on.

A user can select all users in an organizational unit as alternative goods recipients if the attribute is maintained with the following entry, for example: O 50000019.

If a specific user is to be selected asalternative goods recipient, the attribute needs to be maintained as follows: <US><User ID of alternative goods recipient>, for example USMANAGER22.

Before you can order direct materials, you must have defined the necessary plants. You use this attribute to define these plants in the organizational plan. You enter plants as follows: <type_BP><partner_number_for_plant>, for example, BP1195.

For the purposes of the direct materials scenario the business partner number (it can have a maximum of ten positions) defined in this attribute must be linked to a plant in table CRMM_LOCMAP.

Shop on behalf of: You have to maintain this attribute for the buying on behalf of application. You enter all users for whom a secretary can order.

The values defined for the attribute form the basis for the F4 help for the Goods Recipient field available to the secretary or other employee creating shopping carts for other users in theShop scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ritesh for looking in to it. Your solution worked.

Answers (0)