cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product transportation lane doesnt exists or not found in database tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Im tryng to create quotas in the system using a custinm program and std BAPI.I see the below error for some of the entries:

Product transportation lane doesnt exists or not found in database tables.

CAN aonmeone please let me know which table/config I need to check to validate the above error which is being thrown by the std BAPI?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It was a long time ago this issue has been raised. However, Please can you let me know if you have had a solution for this.

I checked the transportation lane (and source lists) validity start date which is 26.03.2015 and not day light saving start/end day.

The transportation lane has been created via CIF and I am using BAPI to add the product specific MOT and getting the error Product transportation lane doesnt exists or not found in database tables.

any resolutions for this please/

thanks,

Siva

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We also have a custom program to create quotas in APO and got the same error. We found out that one of the fuction modules that the BaPI calls , does not convert the date / time properly if  the date is a day light savings start / end date . Check if your source list validity start date / end date falls on day light savings start / end day. If thats the case change the validity date . That solved the issue for us.

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

S,

Well, it is customary to first debug the standard business process, before attempting to alter something with a BAPI.  In this case, you would try to become familiar with the standard methods to manage quotas, by creating/changing/deleting them manually.  After you are familiar with the details of the standard process, you then can more confidently implement enhancements.

Transportation lanes can be displayed/created/changed/deleted manually using transaction /SAPAPO/SCC_TL1.  You can also 'mass manage' transportation lanes using /SAPAPO/SCC_TL5. 

Best Regards,

DB49