Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation - header pricing condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem in pricing calculation. I have a header condition, but

the system makes the calculation not only in header, but in item level,

wich gives me a wrong valeu to my PNTP item condition.

I implemented note 80183.

In my invoice, the net value it should be 2,03 and not 2,13, because my conditions ZZDG and ZBI1 should only make the calculation in header.

We are in release 7.0 with patch SAPKB70009.

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I managed to create a header condition with access sequence like this :

Set up the condition with flag in 'group condition', Group routine = 1.

and access sequence. Do not flag neither 'header' nor 'item' in the 'Changes that can be made' - as this only applies to manual changes.

The freight overhead is reading the condition from the access sequence and posting the value once on header. When displaying the conditions on item level, each display a proportional value of the header condition.

- Ole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Looks like more professionals in this thread .

Please some one can hlep me on this issue.Is there any standard functionality in pricing or do I need to go for customization?

The issues is

my resposibility is to check in the order for any customer has to buy :

material 1 + material 2 should not be less than quantity 10.

If he is buying less than 10 automatically $ 25 fee has to be charge for the particular customer.

Please try to help me on this .

really appreciate help.

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same issue. When you mark the condition as header as described, it is not possible to assign an access sequence and thus not to have the fixed fee defined in TK02. I even tried to use a VOFM calculation to devide with the number of items, but since each delivery is processed inidivually, there doesn't seem to be an easy way to get the number of items.

- Ole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helena,

Pls use transaction code v/06 (change condition type).........and go to the section "changes which can be made"........make sure you select the check box "header condition" and deselect "item condition". It should work.

Hope it helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Sai.

Sorry to say, but that does not work. My header condition only have check box "header condition"....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, has anybody got the solution to Helena's problem? I am having the same issue.

I have some insurance amount to enter for my invoice, say a $10 insurance for the whole invoice.

When i enter the $10 into the header condition, it adds $10 to each of my item. That is not what I want.

What I need is just a $10 added to the total invoice amount.

Any advice?

Best Regards,

Junwen

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hain Huang,

in ur case , ur condition type marked as"header " as well as "Group condition",

bcoz of this the amount of this condition type is copied into all items,

if its market as "header" condition only,

that amount will be belongs to whole invoice document and the same amount will be distributed into al line items, based on the percentage in total net vale of the document,

eg: Doc net value = 10,000/-

3 line items,

item -A-- 5000/-

Item- B- 3000/-

Item -C-- 2000/-

now <b>Header condition- RA00 - 1000/-</b>

allows to whole document n , distributed in each line item as below:

item-A--500 ( 5000/- is the 50% in Rs 10,000/-)

item-B- 300

item-C- 200

<b> Total - 1000/-</b>

where as <b>Group /header condition, HA00/HB00-- Rs 1000/-</b>

item-A--1000/-

item-B-1000/-

item-C-1000/-

<b> Total -- 3000/-</b>

*Hope this clears,

*Reward Points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helena,

As per my understanding If it is a header condition then the condition would be displayed at header only but it does effect the item conditions

ex: You take hearder condition HM00 it is a SAP defined Header condition. The header is displayed at header level. But the difference between the actual order value and the HM00 value would be distributed to all line items based on the item net value.

As we know Header data is a data which is common all line items. But Item condition is something which is very specific to that particular line item.

Clarify if i am wrong.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Pls tick on header level in particular condition type In VOK0 transaction code

Rewards point it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for you answer, but can you be more specific?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Pls tick on header level in particular condition type In VPKO transaction code

Rewards point it helps.