cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schopping cart - table name ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM Gurus ,

Can some body tell me the table name where all the shopping cart information stored along with Shopping cart number in SRM 7.

Thanks,

Gejo john

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All of the answers above have the information you need we just have not given you the exact table name.  It depends on what information you are looking for in order to give you the specific table name.    If you look at the link I provided you the table name is CRMD_orderadm_h.  You can also see with that diagram there are other tables involved so you can look at each one depending on the information you need.   If you take the BBP_PD approach - when you get into the details it tells you the specific table and what data is there.

Sandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Sandra .

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gejo,

I think the better (and faster) way to obtain the tables is trough BBP_PD as Matteo said.

You can also do an SQL trace in transaction ST05 to see the tables used while you are creating/modifying a SC.

Or use the FM BBP_PROCDOC_GETDETAIL_ARCHIVE to obtain all the data of the shopping cart splitted into the different DB tables.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Matteo,

thanks for your reply ,

The t code BBP_PD is usefull to get the information ,

But i need the table where this information is getting fetched againt the shopping cart number .

Thanks,

Gejo john.

Former Member
0 Kudos

got the table ,

CRMD_ORDERADM_H is getting updated with the information when a new shppong cart is created.

Thanks to every one .

Gejo john.

matteo_montalto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Use transaction BBP_PD with OBJECT_TYPE = 'BUS2121' to get the desired shopping cart. Entering in details, you will get data from the document splitted into the used DB tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos