SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Area error in SD-FICA

pranav_solanki
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have customize the SD-FICA intregration,now while passing accounting document to FICA ,it show me error that business area required for reconcillation account,

As per clint requirement in reconcillation g/l account field status group business area makred as required field,

I have maintian business area in contract account level and in my billing document line item level it shows the business area,

so please me on this .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

I don't think that the buisness area field is getting passed in FI-CA.

I think you have to update the Buisness area field in event 4000.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

I don't think that the buisness area field is getting passed in FI-CA.

I think you have to update the Buisness area field in event 4000.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Dear,

If i remove required field in firld status grp of G/L account,at that time accounting document created

but in g/l line item business area populated but at bsuiness partner leve it won't appear,

Please help me on this

0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Can you please clarify on the point that the Business area is not getting populated at the Buisness Partner level?

Is it that you are not able to find any entry in the Business area field in the table DFKKMOP, which gets populated during the creation of accounting document from the SD billing document?

Also can you check if the event 4020 is active with the FM ISUT_GSBER_DETERMINE plugged in the event or not?

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan