cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two line items for a PR in CJI5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I have created a PR for one of the internal activity (by planning material)  in CJ20N. But, strange to see that, there are 2 line items for the same PR (of same value 500 INR) in CJI5, totaling up 1000 INR and displaying in the report.

Even COSP is showing 2 entries of  500 INR against the same PR.

Any inputs on this strange behavior of SAP, friends.

Thanks,

Regards,

Sumanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CJI5, could you please filter the report based on value type?

Let us know what values types you can see for both the line items. In addition to this could you please check the RPSCO table to check what entries are being shown there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Thanks for your responses.

Yes, I have filtered the CJI5 based on the value type 21, and executed, but still it is showing 2 line items of the same value, same date and same cost element.

I have checked both COSP and PRSCO, both displaying 2 line items, of Planned (1) & PR Committment (21) as 2 line items.

Regards,

Sumanth

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanth,

You say that you see 2 entries in CJI5 ( could you check the ref docum number and the ref item )to check if it is the same or different?

And you say that you see 2 entries in COSP y RPSCO... 1 for planned costs and another one for PR --> This is correct because the way that you have created the PR also generates a planned costs. Which is the amount in value type 21? ( in both tables even you have generated 2 PRs you will see only one line if the object, cost element, vaue type and year is the same)

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanth,

Sara has more or less answered your query.

The way you have created the PR, system will create 2 entries. One will be for the planned cost against value type 1 and the other as commitment, since you have created a PR, against value type 21.

This looks perfectly fine to me. What you can do now is filter the RPSCO result for value type 1 and value type 21 separately and analyze it.

I dont see any issue here unless you have something else to say.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara /Gokul,

Yes, when I checked the doc type and the no. both were different. This is in fact, was due to someone had created same PR, keeping my PR in reference. When I checked the table EBAN, I was able to find the originator of that PR. Now, there is only one PR for my activity.

Your inputs were useful in analyzing the issue. Thanks a lot for the same.

Regards,

Sumanth

Answers (0)