cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

doubt in 653 & 655 mvt type from quality ispection point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

if we choose 655 for sales return delivery, i have to activate 05 inspection type in material then only system create released inspection lot on 655 mvt. but other time if i use 653 mvt for same material then also system create inspection lot.

how can i restrict inspection lot creation on 653 mvt. should i use different inspection type for sales return with 655? as some times shipping person directly post return to unrestricted(without QA intervension) and some times they wand decision of quality person.

my other problem is if i use 05 inspection type for sales return then inspection plan with usage 5 is shared for GR from production & Sales return. but our inspection criterion is differen for GR from production & Sales return. and if i create 'Z' usage for inspection type 05 then 05 inspection type used both for sales return & By-Product from production ( our some FG may some times create as by product also) in that case inspection criterion of by-product should same as GR from production for same material but it will consider what we choose for sales return.

please guide

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmi

Create three inspection type z501, z502 and z503  and assingh to lot origin 05. and create three usage z51,z52 and z53 and assign these usage to inspection type respectively. Activate z501 and z502 and z503 for that FG and make inspection plan according to that usage.

I think it will resolve your problem

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

Further adding to Manish's points, you can restrict creation of Inspection lot for 653 movt type in SPRO> QM>Quality Inspection>Inspection lot creation>Deactivate Inspection for goods movement - Here select the 653 movt type and activate the checkbox for movt type 653.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

If i assign all the three inspection types in FG Material (i.e. Z501, Z502 & Z503) then how system know which one is for return sales, which one for by-product for same material.

Regards,

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi laxmi

for understandig of sutem you have to implement userexit  QAAT0001 and put logic into that if

movemet type 531 use z502 and if 655 use z502 and if 101 against production order user z501.

You have take help of abaper for that.

Manish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My suggetion would be , implement diffrent process, which is standard process for customer returns.

1. Activate movement type 651 for the return scedule line catagory in transaction 'VOV6'. when sales person uses  this schedule line catagory while creating return sales order material will directly post to stock type 'returns'

2. activate inspection type '06' for the materials which are to be inspected by quality after returning from customer. when material is post to 'return stock type' it will generate inspection lot. inspect the material and give UD.

3. transfer the same amount of material ( which is OK in quality) from returns to UR by Mb1b and movement type 453. Not OK material will be transfered to block stk bt 459.

4. for the materials which are to be posted directly to unrestricted stock type isted of returns , activate movement type 653 for schedule line catagory and ask sales person to use that another schedule line catagory for those specific materis which are to be posted to UR. ( you are using diffrent catagory in  your case as per my understanding)

Regards,

Aditya

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For 1st question..

As

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anybody guide me!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

IYou can have a referenc of Movt type in Inspection lot list (QA32). Movt type for bi products - 531, for sales return 655, also you will have the ref of sales doc i.e delivery, and for Production G.R - Production order.

You can set the layout as per your requirement.

Hope this is clear to you.

Regards,

Anil