cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOP_monitor log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I used to able to see log/entries in /sapapo/bop_monitor for the past 1 months, now I am only able to see log/entries up to 1 week.

I also checked with the party responsible to delete BOP log in /sapapo/bop_delete not there is no change in business process, so I suppose able to see the log/records up to 1 month instead of 1 week.

Is there any setting that I can check whether there is any change for the duration? Or any automatic background batch jobs that is responsible for this?

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

HH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HH,

The standard report that SAP supplies to reorganize BOP logs is /SAPAPO/BOP_DELETE.  It is common to run this report in a regularly scheduled background job.  The parameters in the variant of the report in this job determine which records are deleted from BOP results.

SM37.  Place asterisks under jobname and username.  Select ALL checkboxes.  Delete any dates.  In the Job step section, under ABAP Program name, enter /SAPAPO/BOP_DELETE.  Execute.  This will create a list of any job(s) that have run, or are scheduled to run, which contain this report.  Review the variants in each job step to see the settings.

These jobs are commonly managed by the Basis team.  I suggest that before you change anything, you consult with Basis, or whichever group in your organization is managing this job.  The USERIDs contained in the job(s) you find may give you a clue who to approach.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, DB49! We have removed a job which is responsible for this.