cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant determination in sd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD GURUS,

I have got simply doubt may be it looks ridiculous to expert. Please help me out.

I want to know the relation b/w plant and ship to party and sold to party

1) I know determination plant will happen through CMIR, Customer master and material master?

2) The plant we assign in customer master is it for ship to party or sold to party?

Regards,

Harsha

Moderate Message:

Please use effective subject line for better and quick response.

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Harshavardhana,

This question gives you the opportunity to do two very important activities w.r.t. your SAP career

1. Search the internet

2. Test in IDES

The plant we assign in customer master is it for ship to party or sold to party?

The system searches the CMIR, thereafter it searches the Ship to party for the delivering plant.

Please think, why does the system search in the SH and not in the SP, for determination of the delivering plant.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@ Harshavardhana:

No doubt, its a basic query. And rightly suggested by TW that you should search & try before posting these kind of queries as discussion.

As newer member to the space, I would recommend you to kindly go through the rules of engagement and adhere them.

Thanks & Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

2) The plant we assign in customer master is it for ship to party or sold to party?

Ship to party and and sold to party are  the partner function in a customer master.  I dont think that we can  have diffrent plants for ship to party and sold to party in the same sales order..

Raneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raneesh thanks for the reply,

my doubt is for delivery which partner function it will consider SP or SH

Harsha

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Already explained in TW post.

Regards, JP