Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup Time becomes zero for Production Order with Setup Group Category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

Master Data:

>> Setup group category was defined for certain operations in ECC routing.

>> Setup matrix was maintained and assigned to the resource in APO.

Issue Description:

>> The production order's setup time becomes zero for those operations that having setup group category (The setup time was not zero before I convert the planned order to production order).

>> However, the setup time becomes correct if I load the production order to alternate resource.

Questions:

1. Can anyone enlighten me the root cause of this issue? 

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check the setup matix assigned to you resource in /SAPAPO/RES01. Also check the setup time defined for that matrix in /SAPAPO/CDPSC7.

You may compare the set alternative resource and you main resource in RES01 and routing in CA02.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R.Brahmankar,

We have assigned the same setup matrix to both the resources in /SAPAPO/RES01. So, if this issue is due to the setup time defined for that setup matrix, I should get the same result (setup time zero) when I re-assign the order to the alternate resource, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

For your information, we defined the alternate resource in the routing's classification and this info will be sent to APO PDS with different mode priority. I'm not sure whether this will impact the result?

Thanks,

Regards,

Hooi Chia