Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGP encryption for AS2 adapter

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

we currently have an interfface, where we are sending the files to BANK(third party) using AS2 connection. it is working fine,

But now bank has come up wiht a new request to have "PGP encrypted".

Can this be done with AS2 adapter? if yes, can someone help me with the steps please?

Do we require any more details from BANK to enable PGP?

please advise...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smith,

SAP is providing the PGP encryption modul on market place. You can use the modul in your adapter to encrypt your message.

Please refer the below configuration.

Regards,

Harish

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Thanks for your reply.

Can this be done even for AS2 adapter?

How about prviate and public keys? do i need to ask for a public key from the bank?

please advise.

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Smith,

Yes you need to ask for the keys from bank and then you have to maintain them on the application server to add them at the time of encryption.

Thank you.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smith,

Yes, you need the Public key from Bank and also you need a pair of key (public and private) for PI.

You will encrypt the message using public key of bank and Sign using your private key.

Bank will authenticate the message using your public key and decrypt using banks private key.

regarding if the module can be apply to AS2 adapter.. that you need to test.

Regards,

Harish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Smith,

regarding your question "Can this be done with AS2 adapter?" , I would assume that this should be possible.

Since the PGP-Functionality is included in the Module-Chain, I would expect all adapters that use a module-chain to be able to use this functionality,

However, should you encounter any difficulties, there is also a PGP-Adapter (or better to say "module") available from Seeburger, that has been tested in the past in AS2-scenarios. and worked perfectly fine.

Greetings

Stefan

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi stefan,

Thank you so much for your reply....do you knw the module name available from seeburger...i searched in sdn..i couldnt get it.

please advise.

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the Seeburger PGP-Adapter (Module) is an AddOn that is only available via Seeburger and not (like most of the other Seeburger EDI-Adapters) via the SAP Marketplace.