Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot creation not required during STO in alternative plants

krishna_chandra5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please check my scenario and suggest a possible solution.

Whenever GR is done for a material for a specific storage location, a unique batch number will be assigned to it. If again the same batch number is received for the same storage location and same plant new inspection lot will not be created based upon the settings done in the inspection control of material master. Now the scenario is

• After GR in plant A stock will be transferred to warehouse for storage
  • If any rework is required, warehouse will again do the STO to plant A, new insp lot will not be created because for that plant/stor. loc/batch combination already lot is created.
  • In some cases the warehouse will do STO to plant B also for rework, new lot will be created in plant B.

The requirement is that new lot should not be created when the stock is transferred to plant B. Is it possible in standard or i should go for a development. Please give me some inputs to map this scenario.

Regards,

Krishna Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The same material is maintained in 2 plants , pant A and B.

in Plant B deactivate Inspection type '08' .

when you receive material in plant B lot will not be created.

Regards,

Aditya

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

If your requirement is that while doing STO to plant B lot should not be created while doing MIGO then simply deactivate 08 inspeion type for that material in plant B.

Manish

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I believe you need to go for development...

Debug a code at what point system is creating inspection lot in STO process and check if any enhancement point is available to insert custom code for your requirement.

Check if you can use FM-QBCK_QM_GR_CHECK / QAAT_CHECK_QM.

Talk to your ABAP person.

Regards,

Anup