Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different inspection plan

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Dears,

I have requirement like below pls provide some solution

For the production inspection (type 04) i need to maintain different inspection plan with different MIC for different customer

for example if i am producing for customer X the inspection plan will be different for a customer Y for a same material

My production scenario is make to stock only

how i can map this

Abu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello..

For your requirement..

1. your requirement is not clear. why do you want to check material at GR level in production order?

2. assign inspection type 10 for the materials which are to be inspected before PGI.

3. Create diffrent group counters under same group while creating inspection plan . ( with usage 6)

4. In material assignment , enter vendor / customer code for particular group counter.

5. assign diffrent inspection charachteristics for diffrent cgroup counters.

Regards,

Aditya

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

In your statements for below statement, is it possible for Customer code?.

4. In material assignment , enter vendor / customer code for particular group counter.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abu,

As you are in to MTS scenario, its difficult to deal with customer code at 04 inspection type. You can achieve this for sure in inspection plan by assigning customer code at material assignment level in plan. I think that adds value when you work with MTO; where production order has the reference of customer code.

1. Alternatively, you can think of adding customer code as work center at operation level in inspection plan.
  2. e.g. You have customers C1 and C2 to whom you supply XYZ material code.
  3. I believe XYZ has different parameters of inspection for C1 and different for C2.
  4. You can create inspection plan for XYZ with usage 5.
  5. Create 2 work centers as C1 and C2 and assign these at 2 operations.
  6. Assign relevant MICs at C1 i.e operation 10 and at C2 (at operation 20)
  7. While recording results in QA32, you will option against which work center (here C1 and C2) you want to carry out RR.
  8. But these C1 and C2 would be your virtual customer codes and not the actual one.
  9. You can develop a report considering your work centers as customer code.

Have a thought on it..!

Regards, Anand Rao

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How can you get a customer number at GR inspection from prod. order if MTS production?

Did you review another inspection type 10 or 11 (insp. for delivery to customer).

You can create several group counter of inspection plan & assign customer to group counter in material assignment screen in insp. plan header.

When outbound delivery to customer is created, SAP will select suitable inspection plan for certain customer.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is concept of Multiple specification in SAP QM

,which could give you privilage to check specification as per different customer.

refer

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/2004a166-0a75-2c10-0caf-dc63b76c6...

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello sujit

thanks for the reply, here the document is for the valuation point ,but i am looking how i can assign different inspection plan for a different custmer

any dips pls let me know

faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use QP01 to create inspection plan with respective material / plant combination.

Enter the relevant MIC in the material/plant combination.