cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWCV for SNC 7.02 system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have ECC 6.05 ->PI 7.11 ->SNC 7.0 in our landscape.All three systems are connected and are working fine for IDoc(ECC) to Proxy(SNC) scenarios.

SWCV SNC 7.0 is used in PI for this, with only standard objects being used.

Now we have added SNC 7.02 system in the landscape.

So do we need a new software component for SNC 7.02 system? Or we can use the same SNC 7.0 component for this?

Regards,

Aditi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditi,

Did you upgrade the existing SNC 7.0 to 7.02 or do you now have a separate installation?

How did you map the standard SNC 7.0 objects, i.e. using a mapping or pass-through?

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trevor,

The SNC 7.02 is a separate installation, we now have two SNC systems in landscape.

The ECC and PI systems used are same.

So now we will be sending messages from ECC to both SNC 7.0 and SNC 7.02.

Standard objects in SNC 7.0 are mapped using standard XSLT mappings only.

Regards,

Aditi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditi,

aditi goel wrote:

So do we need a new software component for SNC 7.02 system? Or we can use the same SNC 7.0 component for this?

I would think you would need the new X/PI Content for 7.02 and probably use the 'new' standard mappings as some service interface signatures would have changed. You will also probably run into configuration issues - particluarly operation mappings - as the SWCV would map back to what's installed on your backend (i.e. 7.02 - check SWCV on SPROXY in your 7.02 backend). So you would need new operation mappings, receiver* etc.

Regards, Trevor