cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto notification(mail) to be triggered on release / complete of tasks.

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a scenario where we are doing notification for defective goods. Now we have configured the same. We are also using CAPA process here. So i have included some code groups as the corrective actions/tasks and other for preventive actions taken against it.

I will brief on that:

corrective actions:

Information given to supplier

rework the material

change the defective item

correct the defective item

scrap the item....

As we can see that these are general tasks that are performed when the material is found defective. Client follows these activities. I have thought of including them as corrective actions? as per ISO is it ok?

Now similarly:

measured efectiveness for next 2 lots

review the corrective actions to be taken by supplier

any poke yoke implemented by supplier... etc..

please note that all these will be included as codes in one code group. Am i going in the right direction?

Now if i am doing right.. then when user processes these tasks they have to the option of release/ complete / successful. With these status changes after every actions.

So can i trigger a mail to notify the users (head of dept) abt what is the status of the notification after every task is performed like processed ... released... successful because they also have dates. This will be done by mail. If mail is not correct can we have a report giving the description of all these.

If that can be done can i know the name of nay exit/FM/ enhancement/object?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sen,

You can define code/code groups for corrective actions/Tasks in notifications...

Like you mentioned, Information given to supplier / rework the material / change the defective item etc..

But how second part you're going to create a code/code groups... (As you mentioned, review the corrective actions to be taken by supplier / any poke yoke implemented by supplier... etc.).

These could be Corrective Action/Tasks Text, where can mention his/her observations or activities.

And to trigger emails....

Are you going to define all relevatn Tasks with 'Responsible' person.. who should actually work/finish activities related to tasks??

- If yes, then you can assign as many tasks as you want in notification and then define one 'Action Box' to close/complete the respective tasks..

- You can restrict access to Tasks by giving access to transaction-QM12. This will allow user to see tasks only assigned to him.

- In respective task, user will update his/her observations as taxt and provide with a 'Action Box' to close/complete the task.

- In that Action Box, you can define a custom function module/code to send emails with relevant details to concerned people.

This is not a solution to your requirement but hope this will give you some idea to work on.

Regards,

Anup

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

i am going to add a code group separately for preventive actions. Now user will manually include them in activities tab after each task is released. for example user will manually include poke yoke if such actions has been taken. I have developed a report where it will fetch these details date wise. This report will behave as a monitoring report. Is it Ok?....