SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USFG Activation leads to Budgetary ledger requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on EA-PS SAPK-60508INEAPS

We have activated Federal Government solution to utilize FMFEE functionality. Looks like budgetary ledger gets activated and becomes a requirement. We are not using budgetary ledger and not sure how I can keep federal government solution active and not use budgetary ledger.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Nathan

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Budgetary ledger is a US Federal requirement.  Is there some other way to get the functionality desired without implementing the Federal solution ? It would not be a good thing if BL was decoupled from FM within the US Fed Solution.

0 Kudos

Hey Phil,

You are correct that it would not be a nice thing to decouple BL from FM within USFG. But it may make sense for Non-Fed customers, like us, to delink BL if we dont use BL in our FM. But I agree its bad news for Fed customers and I am sure, since BL is a required functionality within USFG, decoupling will not be possible for Federal entities.

Just an update on this link : SAP is working on a pilot note to get this functionality to non-federal customers.

Thanks for your input.

Regards,

Nathan