cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Credit check should happen while performing PGI....

0 Kudos

Hi All,

We got an issue regarding credit check performing at PGI. The requirement is there shud be no credit check while performing PGI and credit check shoud happen at delivery. Currently credit check is happening at PGI aswell for delivery. So could you please advice how to avoid credit check at PGI and shoud perform only at delivery? Appreciate your help. Thanks alot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

just go to OVAD and remove the pgi droup from pgi fiel.then try.

regards

debraj

0 Kudos

Hi Debraj,

thanks for the reply. I checked OVAD and no value assigned to PGI..its blank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you checked it by selecting ur delivery doc.type?

0 Kudos

yes i have checked by delivery doc type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

kindly say what are ur checking groups that you have maintained.and if you have maintained checking group for pgi thn please provide a screen shot of ova8 with ur credit control area risk category and checking group(pgi).

another thing u can do in screen ova8 tick no item check.then see.

regards

debraj

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check your configuration settings may be you have assigned the Credit Group for Goods Issue under

Credit management---Assign Sales Documents and Delivery Documents--Credit limit check for delivery types

Sivavasireddy

0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I have checked the configuration and no credit group is assigned to delivery type for PGI. I see credit group is just assigned to delivery as 02 ( credit group for delivery).

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in OVA8 whether any cerdit group for pgi is assgined for the Credit control area+risk category.

Sivavasireddy

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bharat,

If you have not assigned Credit Group at PGI level, then Credit check should not happen ideally.

Are you sure you have checked the corrrect Delivery Type? Also check for some enhancement & z-developments & check the OVA8 settings for PGI Credit Group.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bharat,

Did you check the IMG settings for both level Order type and delivery

Menupath: IMG -SD - BF - CM/RM - CM - ASSIG SALES DOCS & DLEIVERY DOCS

Please check the below points

1.Credit Limit check for Order types

2. Credit Limit check for Delivery types

3. Check and make at both level also there should'nt be 03 ( Credit Group for Goods Issue)

4. If your using the Automatic Credit Control (OVA8) system also check

there should'nt be credit group 03

Ex: Credit control area (1000)+ Risk Category High (001)+ Credit Group (03)

5. If you want to activate credit check at Delivery level the credit group must be 02 only.

Best Regards,

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to OVA8 and select your  ccr,risk catehroy and credit group(03)

check wether you have ativated static or dynamic checks..If activated remove the tick mark and test..

Raneesh

0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for the reply. I checked all the steps you provided. I don't see the credit group 3 assigned to order types, delivery types and ccra+RC+CG.