cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing plan coping from document to document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

i created a quotation in which i maintained a billing plan at header level and then i created a contract reference to this quotation but the billing plan which i maintained in the quotation not copied to the contract so can any body please tell me how to make this billing plan automatically transferred to the subsequent contract  .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nany ,

Can you explain the process why Billing Plan is maintained in the Quotation?

Please check whether the item category in Contract is relevant for Billing Plan?

Regards

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinu,

as we have some kind installments in our sales process the customer and we process it throw billing plan so customer want to know it at the quotation before he makes contract and he once he started the contracting this billing plan should be copied to the contract . i checked the item category and it is assigned to billing plan but it is not work yet.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your Item Category for your Contract Type  in VOV7 .The standard item category for Qty contract is KMN.

check whether Billing type is Assigned to the Item Category.

Since contracts are not billing Relevant you may not find Billing Plan.the same will be refelcted in the Release order from the Contract.

Sivavasireddy

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check your copy control settings under VTAA --item category---FPLA field the routine that is maintained.try with routine 402 and test.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried it but it did not act