Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP reports in mobile

lakshminarasimhan_n4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am new person in SAP mobile apps.

I have gone through several forum and found that there is an application "SAP BO mobile" with which we can bring the WEBI and Crystal reports into IPAD.

1.      I am not sure whether SAP BO mobile can be used for the Andoid mobiles too? or do we have any other special application for Androids?

Now i have a requirement where in the client side we have ECC system, BW system and BO Edge SP4 system.

Clients wants WEBI intelligence documents with immediate or latest or upto date data. I think this is not possible in BW, as ECC --- night loads ----- BW ----- BO reports-- BO mobile. ( I know we are real time data aquisition but not sure if they are successfull in these scenarios ).

So now i need to create UNX ( universes) from ECC tables and from the Universes i need to create WEBI rports and make them display in the users mobile or IPAD. Ami right? please guide me to achieve this. i am not sure if the UNX can be created over standard tcodes in ECC systems.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as a general rule on SCN there should be one question per thread, but I will try to organize:

-BO Mobile on Android?

-Yes, the same application for apple OS is available for Andoid too, search for "SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android" on:following page:

http://help.sap.com/boall_en/

-Webi on real time data?

Depends of the load processes in BW. For real time data aquisition, watch the performance...

-UNX Universes on Tcodes?

You can create unx universes on InfoSets, SAP Queries, and ABAP Functions, see here:

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir4/en/xi4sp5_info_design_tool_en.pdf#page=39

BR

D_Olderdissen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

This sounds more like a "general" BO question and not really like a mobile challenge. In this light, you may simply be posting in the wrong forum