Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping basket errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the following errors when I try to shop in the newly

copied EBP system(We use classic scenario).This system is a copy of our existing production

system.All the links to the backend SAP system have been modified to

point to the new backend system. But I still am getting the following

error.

-

Vendor 0000142222 not intended for purch. org.

No organizational data exists on item level

First maintain the purchasing data for the vendor

-

I checked the item and noticed the location(plant) attribute hasnt been

copied into the item.

I checked the attributes of the user id and the location and business

partner are valid and the locations points to the right back end system.Regarding the vendor error, the material group of the catalog item I

selected is part of the allowed material groups for the purchasing

group in the org structure.

Could you please suggest possible reasons for this error.

Thanks

Sami.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Look in SLG1 transaction, for the date, when this Vendor - 0000142222 is uploaded in the system (This vendor is Created by which transaction - Is it BBPMAINTINT / BP / BBPGETVD Transaction ?)

Transaction Code  - SLG1 (Master Data Replication  Monitor Vendor Replication Check Vendor Replication)

The Evaluate Application Log screen appears. Enter appropriate data under the object BBPGETVD, such as the time range, and execute the application. 
The system displays a log with the status information for the time frame specified. 
The traffic lights should be green. To display additional information about incorrect transfers, double-click on the items.

<u>Also confirm that your SRM vendor have been defined for your purchasing org. in your backend ?</u>

<b>Also cofirm that you have maintained Mandatory attributes of vendor in the transaction – PPOMA_BBP.

----

User role (Role)

SAP_BBP_STAL_VENDOR

----

System Alias (SYS)

Enter the logical system number of your SAP R/3 back-end system. Example: SS7CLNT924

----

Accounting System for Vendor (VENDOR_ACS)

Enter the logical system number of your SAP R/3 back-end system. Example: SS7CLNT924

----

System Alias for Vendor (VENDOR_SYS)

----

System Alias for Vendor (VENDOR_SYS) ->

Enter the logical system number of your Enterprise Buyer. Example: QC7CLNT550

----

</b>

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have executed the program BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_FROM_SYSTEM again eventhough the locations were fine in the system.

I followed Atul's suggestions and all of the attributes have the right value.

The only change that has happened is execution of the program BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_FROM_SYSTEM.

Now I am getting these errors.

-

1.System of purchasing organization O 50000XXX and purchasing group O 50000XX differ.

2.System RGQ_160 of purchasing organization O 50000XXX differs from target system RGQ_160.

-

The system RGQ_160 is not mentioned in any of the attributes of the purchasing org or purchasing group.The purchasing org & group points to a back end system which is KTA_160 and all the attributes of the purchasing,org,user's attributes are set with this value.

Thanks to all of you for spending time on my message.

Regards

Sami.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You definitely have an issue with Porg and Pgroup in your configuration.

1- Please post your Porg and Pgroup configuration in PPOMA

2- In "Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations, Purch. Orders)", please confirm that you do use the correct Pgroup

3- In "Define Backend System for Product Category" , please confirm that you do have the KTA_160 system.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot to all of you.

The reason was the mapping of the product category to the right system in the config.

During the refresh the mapping was done incorrectly and I noticed it now.

Best Regards

Sami.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this 142222 vendor and his 'vendor purchasing data' in transaction BBPMAININT or 'Manage Business Partners' on web side.

On tab 'Vendor Data' check Purchasing Org. ID and link to backend system.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

Thanks for your reply.

I used transaction BP to update the vendor puchasing organization.

But I still get the errors I mentioned earlier.

Regards

Sami.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please avoid transaction BP and use BBPMAININT as told by Marcin.

Please check in transaction BBPMAININT for your vendor BP:

1. Under "Vendor Data" tab

2. Check that field "Purch. Org. ID" contains the purchasing org value you are trying to create shopping cart for. There should be data maintained for your purchasing organization.

If not the case, then maintain it.

Kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you also confirm that your SRM vendor have been defined for your purchasing org. in your backend ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

I used the BBPMAININT and the right Purch. Org. ID is in place.

And the vendor is also created the for the purchasing org in the back end.

I checked the RFC logs to see if any RFC calls to the back end are failing and I dont see any errors either.

I debugged of the shopping bakset program and noticed that the FM CHECK_PARTNER_IN_VEND_EXISTS is failing and the reason is that the Org unit of the Purchasing organization is empty. I am still trying to locate the place where the org unit of the Purchasing org is being assigned in the code of shopping basket service.

Could to think of any reasons why the default location(Plant) is not being copied into the location field in the shopping basket item??? I debugged this too and the FM BBP_GET_LOCATIONS_F4 is the code block which should return the location for the user and it seems to be working fine but the location is not being copied into the item.

Thanks a lot Yann and Marcin for your time.

Regards

Sami.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure that your location are ok ?

Else please use BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_FROM_SYSTEM to dnl them.

Do you have a default location in PPOMA ?

Is your default location attached to the right backend logical system ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest also run material download in middleware (transaction R3AS):

- DNL_CUST_BASIS3

- DNL_CUST_PROD0

- DNL_CUST_PROD1

- MATERIAL

Regards,

Marcin

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in your vendor master that it has the correct logical backend system.

Check also in SRM table that your material groups have prefixed by the correct logical system

Kind regards,

Yann

Message was edited by:

Yann Bouillut

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Alos please check again that your purch org in pointing to the right logical system in PPOMA.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thanks for the reply.

I used the transaction BP to look the vendor and I didnt notice any logical back end system name mentioned in the transaction. But I checkd the table VENMAP and logicial sys field is filled in with the right value.

I checked the table COMM_CATEGORY and other COMM* tables and the logical sys field has the correct system name.

I tried doing a test "remote logon" for the RFC connection which is used in the back end system definition and it works fine as well.

Warm Regards,

Sami.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

The purchasing org in ppoma_bbp points to the right back end purchasing org and the right backend system.

Thanks

Sami.