Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS ..> PI ...> RFC

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

WS ..> PI ...> RFC

we have SOAP to RFC Scenario. in DEV is working fine, not in quality

in Quality system WS to RFC the messages are process fine but response message is not coming form RFC. what should be the reason. what need i have to check.

regards,

Kesava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sandip_hole
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Keshav,

Check you RFC working fine same as in Dev system also you can check the QOS in communication channel, should be Best Effort.

Thanks,

Sandip

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replay ... As per the above suggestions, i have checked Design and configuration part all are fine.

in moni

RFC ...> PI ...> WS working fine. but WS ..> PI ..> RFC the messages are not comming in to the PI.

I discussed with WS team. they are sending the response from WS .. what's wrong.

In MONI, it is showing Asynchronous . where i need to change for Synchronous.

Screen shot for your ref...

Help is needed......

Thanks,

Kesava

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

And also it is showing QOS as a EO it should be Best Effort.

no need to create the Response scenario is it right. Here we are using the RFC adopter.

Thanks,

Kesava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kesavan

RFC is default synchronous and can you check your web service mode is synchronous or asynchronous.

If it is synchronous you should keep the quality of service as Best Effor.  I think you have kept EOIO

Pleae change the quality of service to Best effort in your sender soap channel.  Below is the screen shot for your reference.

Satish

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear satish,

Thanks for your replay.

the messages are processing way is RFC to WS.

one cycle is finished . getting the response from WS is not happening here.

i have mentioned Moni screen shot.please check .

Thanks,

Kesava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kesava,

As per the screenshot your scenario type is showing asynchronous,  Please check the receiver interface type what is there in repository.

And Can you tell how many message mappings you created.

Thanks,

Satish.

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Design objects

Receiver mode is inbound

Thanks,

Kesava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kesava,

Did u assign both Request & Response mappings in operation mapping.  Please check this aslo.

Thanks,

Satish.

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Satish,

I have assigned both Req and Res mapping in to operational mapping.

Now also i have fired one transaction form function module.

From RFC to WS . Response is not happening.

we checked the WSDL message in SOAP UI tool ... we are getting the response. but not in PI

Thanks,

Kesava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kesava,

Can you tell me what you put the quality of service in your soap sender channel.

Thanks,

Satish.

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish ,

Sorry Satish, here RFC is Sender. we don't have option to put QOS for Sender RFC channel.

Sender CC

receiver CC

Thanks,

Kesava

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for all.

Satish thanks for your time.

This issue not yet resolve. now i am working on some other issue.

if need, i will open this threat again.

Thanks,

Kesava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kesava,

this is definately configuration issue in sap pi, or in RFC function module, you need to follow step by step debugging process to  to check.

Thanks and Regards,

Krushi.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your sender soap channel quality of service selected is Best effort for synchronous. ALso in the design ESR, You are using both inbound and outbound interfaces mode synchronous and referencing request and response message appropriately.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kesava,

Check If you see any errors in Receiver RFC Communication channel.  And check the RFC Destination created ECC are working fine or not?

Thanks,

Satish

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i have checked the sender and receiver communication channels working fine there is no errors.

the messages are processed successfully from sours to target.

in pi there is no response error. we are not getting the response ( acknowledgement) from target system.

Thanks

Kesva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kesava,

Then check the BAPI which your using.  Goto SE37 tcode in ECC and search with BAPI name and check the code.  If you are not aware with ABAP ask your ABAP team check the code.

Thanks,

Satish.

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish kumar,

If you are not aware with ABAP ask your ABAP team check the code.

i will check with ABAP team. instead of this, have any changes need in pi side for getting response messages.

Thanks,

Kesava

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kesava,

If you have created MM for RFC Response to WS Response and mentioned in the Response tab of Operation Mapping, you dont need to do any more configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kesava,

As suggested by Nabendu check if you created Response mapping b/w RFC and WS and check whether you have assigned in operation mapping response tab.

Thanks,

Satish.