Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standard cost reports - need other currency than the one of CO area

laimonas_bindokaitis3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

standard cost reports in PS are in CO area currency (I mean reports like budget/actual/commitment). 

I use different currencies for budgeting and for transactional data, so I would like to have these reports at least in object currency (that is - in company code currency).

Same issue is in CO budget/actual report as I remember.

RPC0 is not an option as there are several company codes with their currencies.

Please share your ideas.

Thanks guys !

Regards,

Laimonas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Laimonas Bindokaitis,

If you activated budget in the budget profile as Obejct Currency, then you can check the budget against Currency.  Check this option by selecting in budget profile.

Or else you can go for Development. 

Regarda

Raj

laimonas_bindokaitis3
Participant
0 Kudos

I am talking about reporting but not availability control. Availability control is set right .

Now,

the SAP notes mentioned also states that transaction RPC0 should be able to provide WBS cost reports in object currency. The problem is that it doesn't. RSC0 is set to object currency, but in the report itself nothing happens.

Can it be system bug which has some correction note ?

0 Kudos

Hi Laimonas Bindokaitis

Please try RPP0 with Object Currency which Project System Information User Settings.  It should definitely work.

Rago

laimonas_bindokaitis3
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried RPP0 as well. I even specified one project. Still CO area amounts, but not Company code currency.

0 Kudos

Hi Laimonas Bindokaitis

It is appearing because of the key figure in the standard report is selected as Overall / Value in CAC (Controlling Area Currency)

As suggested by previous colleagues you may need to go for new report or you can select the Currency option in the output and change to your currency. (This conversion will be done as on given date like Today's Mean Rate and users may not agree to this.)

In Drilldown report you have the option to select the currency Object Currency as below.

You can also assign Transaction Code for this and can be provided to user.

Regards

Rago

laimonas_bindokaitis3
Participant
0 Kudos

yyyes ok, new reports probably can do it.

I will wait some time for more feedback, maybe somebody will come up with customizing setting solution.

Thanks guys for the result so far.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laimonas,

As far as my personal experience is concerned it would be much easier for your to achieve this using the report painter functionality.

You just need to copy an existing standard report, modify it by changing the currency, assign a new tcode to this report and you are done.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laimonas,

You may refer to SAP note 121300 that is describing the possibilities to use different currencies

in report painter reports.

Regards, Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laimonas,

I agree to what Mahendra has said.

The best option for you is to use the report painter functionality and achieve this. Search the forum for more on Report Painter.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

RPC0 is the option for std reports. However in case you do not want to use RPC0, the only way left is to use report painter to create the replica of same reports and select the object currency in report settings.

Regards,

Mahendra