cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to see a report for auto UD inspection lots separately and a user-specific inspection lots which needed to be handled by manual UD

former_member222014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have set up certain materials with Auto UD functionality and certain materials are to be processed QM manually and carefully with cetain validations by a qualified person.

So if I want user to access the list of manually handled and of Automatica usage decision, how can we adopt a process..through a variant in QA32 or if any some other way we can do this.

Thanks in advance for throwing some light on this quickly..

Nag

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member222014
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

I would like to access list of Auto UD intended lots and manually UD to be carried out lots, before the usage decision taken place..a user has to check the list of which lots he has to process manually for results recording and Auto UD list to check how many lots are waiting for Auto UD.

Please let me know if any standard way of seggregating the lots i.e Auto UD intended and Manually to be processed..

Thanks

Nag

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can set "auto UD" allowed or not into inspection setup of material master.

So I think you don't check "auto UD" indicator for certain materials which are to be processed manually.

Then when you access QA32, you can select inspection lots with auto UD or without.

Dynamic selection > control indicator > automatic UD

Regards, DoWook KIM

former_member222014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dowook KIm,

Thanks for the reply and making me aware of Dynamic selection option. So I can make use of the parameters in order to restrict the entries as per required and user can process lots which required.

Regards

Nag.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In QALS table you will get one field "STAT08" - Auto UD  ,This could help you.

Also "UD made  by " -If you have set any background user ,this field will help you to reconize these lots.