cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Amount" not fulfilled in item overview (VA01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In customizing, I defined one pricing procedure with 2 pricing conditions (only one can be active, thanks to condition exclusion rules for group of conditions).

Then, i assigned this pricing procedure to one sales organization/distribution channel/division/document procedure/pricing procedure assigned to customer.

In this customozing point, we can also indicate which condition we want to display in "amount" in item overview of transactions VA01/02/03. If we indicate nothing, SAP inidcates: "If you leave the field blank, the system displays the active price condition during sales order processing."

I indicated no condition in customizing. Nevertheless, when I create a sales order with one active pricing condition, "amount" is empty. But, I go to condition details for this item, I have a value for pricing condition. Pricing is OK for my order. Only display of "amount" in item overview is a problem.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Romain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you put a screen shot of the "Amount" field? As long as you see the net value in the overview screen, it looks things are fine.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Please find below a screenshot of item overview with "amount" empty

If I go to condition details for the item:

The amount is equal to 100,00eur. I can even change this amount in this screen.

Please note that I do not want to indicate a given condition type in customizing because active condition type can be this one or another one and I would like user be able to maintain prices directly in item overview screen.

Thank you in advance.

Romain

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am on SAP version 4.7 and I don't see the field in the sales order item level. Can you provide the field name (by keeping the cursor on the field, then click F1 button, then click on technical information)?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

The field name is KBETR (KOMV-KBETR).

Regards.

Romain

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check OSS Note 208882 - 'Default condition sales overview' function for further guidance?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well....thank you very much!! Now, I am sure it is not possible, contrary to what was indicated in SAP help customizing...

Regards.

Romain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you know if it is possible to add additionnal field in item overview for transactions VA01/02/03?

I know you can use tabs "additionnal data" at header or item level. But I would like to display one condition value directly in item overview.

Thank you in advance.

Romain

Answers (0)