cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some inputs regarding Pricing procedure

0 Kudos

Dear SAP SD gurus

I am a SAP Plant Maintenance guy, i have to check with the three scenarios which have to be implemented

please help me

CS Module

1) For Service procurement we create a service order for man power, transport charges ans material with service tax how can this be captured.

ETM Module

1) In this Module we move vehicles from one sight to other the freight charges are included when material is transferred from one place to other with tax.

2) We give vehicle for rentals according to working days ans working hours how this can be captured with tax.

Regards

Nani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nani,

2) We give vehicle for rentals according to working days ans working hours how this can be captured with tax.

I can help you on your above requirement

To achieve the same you can do configure as service item sale, for this you can follow

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3262734

Here I have explained how to configure service item.

Now your next question will be "how you can generate invoice in respect of working hours??"

To achieve the same you should use item category TAX

Any doubts do let me know

Hope this will help you

Regards

AJC

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

CS Module

1) For Service procurement we create a service order for man power, transport charges ans material with service tax how can this be captured.

For this you can create service order and automatic PR. This PR will contain service number which is master data created with AC03. This PR will be converted to Service PO and invoice.

ETM Module

1) In this Module we move vehicles from one sight to other the freight charges are included when material is transferred from one place to other with tax.

one possibility for this is to create STO > Delivery > Shipment Document > shipment cost document > Automatic PO  and service entry > vendor invoice.

You can configure this in Stock transport order in MM and Transportation in Logistics Execution. I am not very much clear with your scenario but as per my understanding I have suggested you this. Further you can ask for more clarification by explaining your scenario in detail.

You can search on google for both solutions and you will find a lot of documents.

Thanks