Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM02 - inspection set up check box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

user executing T-code MM02 and providing material number by selecting Quality management view.

After entering the plant user gets a screen under quality management tab , where "inspection set up check box" is disabled with tick.

when i checked in MARC table with material number as input got result with material number and different plants.
In field name  QMATV " X "value is available for some the plants.

use of "inspection set up check box" is : If this indicator is set, a (quality management) inspection setup exists for the material and plant.

user needs the particular "inspection set up check box" in editable mode for plant which is having " X " in QMATV field.

i need to know whether the "inspection set up check box" to be in editable mode or its is disabled with check,

is based on any authorization check missing or else.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Praz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

I do not think you would be able to manually set/deactivate the Indicator "Inspection Setup" in the QM View of the material. There is an icon next to this indicator named "Inspection Setup". Once you click this, you could  add the entries here specifying what inspection types are relevant for this material Upon doing this activity it would automatically set the "Inspection Setup" to X.

What you could instead control is the Activation/Deactivation of each inspection type that are set inside the Inspection Setup Window. There is a Column called "Active" against each inspection type. You could be able to set/deactivate a particular inspection type here

Please check.

Regards

Ram

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

I do not think you would be able to manually set/deactivate the Indicator "Inspection Setup" in the QM View of the material. There is an icon next to this indicator named "Inspection Setup". Once you click this, you could  add the entries here specifying what inspection types are relevant for this material Upon doing this activity it would automatically set the "Inspection Setup" to X.

What you could instead control is the Activation/Deactivation of each inspection type that are set inside the Inspection Setup Window. There is a Column called "Active" against each inspection type. You could be able to set/deactivate a particular inspection type here

Please check.

Regards

Ram

0 Kudos

Hi Ramalingada,

Thanks a lot for your efforts to read my query and reply to it.... great help