cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Collection Report for commission

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

My client has requested for report in which they have fields of "COLLECTION" "COLLECTED FROM PREVIOUS PERIOD" "NOT COLLECTED"

REP. NAMEQUANTITIES SOLD     from OCT. to DEC. 2011Grand TotalNot CollectedCOLLECTED FROM PREVIOUS PERIODDue Commission
OCTOBERNOVEMBERDECEMBER

JohnQNTY1,419 2,251 2,723 6,393.00 (240)660
Comm0.00 1,350.60 1,633.80 2,984.40 (120.00)330.00 3,194.40
JackQNTY666 807 1,037 2,510.00 0 0
Comm832.50 1,008.75 1,296.25 3,137.50 0.00 0.00 3,137.50

How to capture these information in Sales Order and then in Report. Please help me out with this...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP have provided an option to include tabs in sale order as Additional Data A and Additional Data B.  Here, with the help of ABAPers, you can have fields of your choice but considering the requirement you have indicated, I dont recommend this due to the fact, each and every time, user creates a sale order, it has to read FI table which from Basis point of view, will affect the system performance. 

Instead of showing the required data in sale order, you can very well create some zee table where you can store the data and based on this zee table, you can develop a zee report also.  But before that, explore the FBL5N functionality through which, you can see both open items (billed but payment not received) and Cleared items (payment received).  This will be a exhaustive report and you can make use of this standard report.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks G. Lakshmipathi for great answer. One more thing is how to handle commission in this scenario. the issue is i have created condition type Zcom in pricing procedure so that user can enter zcom (commission) manually and in reports i will fetch that info but my users rejected they says that they dont want any condition in pricing procedure they want as simple as possible . I dont know how to handle commission in sap sd . They want to give commission to sales employee  what i did i add sales employee in Sales order ZE also in delivery and billing but how to check the impact after collection which i have mentioned above. Please help me out with this

Thanks and Regards