cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accommodation perdiem in TMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are implementing TMS here, My requirement is If the accommodation is provided the company, then employee will receive only 25% of the perdiem (For local conveyance etc).

How to map this ? I found the we have this option for meals, but how to meet this requirement ?

Regds,

Shri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it could be achieved with many other standard options. For example , you can define your trip type Statutory or Trip Activity Type (Accommodation provided by Company ) and with this  you can set your accommodation allowance.

Another option could be define 75% deduction on accommodation allowance then travel administrator can check or un-check this deduction based on information available.

I hopes it would serve your purpose..

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks... I was thinking to add one more check box in the expense sheet screen. If the accommodation is provided by the company, then let them check the box. With help of my abaper i thought to calculate the 25% of total perdiem and post the same.

How can we achieve with statutory type ? Can you please explain a bit more about it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it has to be done by user or travel administrator, then it is better to create r trip type Statutory or Trip Activity Type (Accommodation provided by Company or Self Arranged Accommodation  ) and maintain per diem accommodation Trip activity type (Accommodation provided by Company  $25 per diem or Self Arranged Accommodation 100$ ) and also check control paramerter of accomoation per diem , rip type Statutory or Trip Activity Type shall be copy from trip.

While Entering/filling his/her expense sheet, user or travel administrator select trip type Statutory or Trip Activity Type  (Accommodation provided by Company or Self Arranged Accommodation  ) and then system will automatically creates per diem.. It will not require any ABAP work.

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You,

Now i have defined 2 activity types

" " - Accommodation provided by Company

S - Self Arranged Accommodation

And i have created one more set of perdiem for accommodation with 25% of values.

But nowhere i am getting option to select this activity type. either during Travel Request or Expense sheet. Pls help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In travel expense sheet in PR05 top right below PD/FR section.

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks... My issue is in Portal. In ECC, i can select the activity type. Even in Portal if i set either Comp provided acc or self by default.. its calculating correctly. But now i need to activate the field activity type in the screen expense sheet.

I am trying in spro >> TMS >> ESS >> Interface Configuration for Web Dynpro Interface in Travel Management >> Schema and Single Field Control for Web Dynpro.

Will get back to you if i face any issue. few mins

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Umer,

I am able to map this scenario successfully with std settings..... Thank You.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to use a User Exit for this to achieve  FITR0003, check your abapr, for sure you would get it right.

Regards,

LNB

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks... Let me check